Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Settling In

I realize it's going to take a long time to feel like Los Angeles is home, but I've started the process. I want this to work, and

I'm gonna make it work. I was asked by a coworker to help on launching a new artist, along with a new record label! Everything is falling into place, I'm feeling at home at home, at work, at the internship, and in life in general. Why will it work? Because I have different people from all over the US rooting for me! Leaving myself open for inspiration from every angle, I am going to dive into this without looking back, and hope for the best. Will I come out unchanged? Why would i want to?

A little change of pace, and kinda a funny story...my apartment is flooded! A pipe burst in the hallway outside my apartment and now everthing is standing in an inch of water. The cleasners and repair men are overworked, so of course its gonna take way to long to get them to fix it, but i'm hoping I at least get rent reduction for next month!

Hmmmm...what else? Oh yeah, the power went out and the fire alarm went off at work today. The entire building was forced to evacuate, and i decided to make the most of the situation and go to get gelato with a couple friends ;~) The building was just getting back to normal when i got back! Perfect timing.

Well, i'm dozing off, I think I'm gonna go jump underneath a desk and take a nap. Until next time ;~)

No comments: